Skip to main content
(919) 571-2598
Toll Free: (888) 726-7949

Commercial Flood Insurance

What happens when water comes into your building from a storm or the river overflows its banks?

Commercial Flood Insurance
Flooded Office

Do you have a flood policy? If not you will not have the appropriate coverage. S J Adams Inc offers coverage for both your buildings, equipment, furniture.

Depending on your proximity to the flood plain an elevation certificate (flood appraisal) may be required.

We work with these insurance companies to get you the best coverage to fit your needs